1. Go to the Project Gutenberg home page and search for a book by author or title.
2. Click on the title and format to be downloaded.
3. Click on the desired format to download it to your computer. Use EPUB (no images) for Nooks and Kindle (no images) for Kindles.
5. Connect the ereader to the computer with the USB cord. Then click on the Start menu and go to Computer. The ereader should show up as a device. Drag and drop the book to the ereader. If you're using a Nook, you're done. There's one more step for Kindle users.
6. Double click to open the Kindle. Drag and drop the book into the documents folder.
Always remember to safely eject your ereader from the computer before you start reading!