Would you like to receive an email notification when a new item by your favorite author, music by your favorite group, or perhaps something on a subject that you are interested in has been added to the collection? You may use the Preferred Search option in the SCDL online catalog for just this very thing.
1. Begin by going to the Stark County District Library website at www.starklibrary.org.
2. Log into your account using the Account Login option found on the left side of the screen.
5. Use the following 3 steps to set up your Preferred Search.
- Step 1: Using the Search fields drop down arrow select the type of field and then type in your information for your search requests.
- Step 2: Select the Material type.
- Step 3: Click on the Go button to bring up your search results.
7. To ensure you receive your email notification, click on the Return to your record option found at the top right corner of the screen.
8. Click on the Preferred Searches option found on the left side of the screen.
9. Check the Email box and then click the Update List button.
10. You will now receive notices via the email account used in your SCDL account when an item has been added to the collection.
|This item is for a hardcover book.|
NOTE: If you don't have an email listed on your account please contact any SCDL location and ask for assistance.
11. When you click on the link, you will be taken to the SCDL online catalog record for that item. Follow the prompts to request this item.