Creating an Account:
1. Locate the SCDL Atomic Training Database page. (Internet connection required.)
2. Click or tap on the Create Account button.
3. Fill in all required fields and then click or tap Create Account.
4. An email for account authentication will be sent to the email address you used in the Create Account process. Access the email and follow the link to authenticate your Atomic Training account.
5. The link will take you to the Atomic Training page. Log in using your email address and password used when creating your Atomic Training account.
Using Atomic Training: (Speakers or Headphones, Internet Connection, Flash or Quicktime required)
1. After logging in:
a. Select a type of training from the list.
b. Select a software edition from the list.
d. When the video tutorial ends click or tap on the Next button for the next tutorial in the list or Tutorial Playlist to be taken back to the original list of software tutorials.
Now you can get started using Atomic Training. Look for more helpful information about Atomic in up and coming blogs.